Friday 16 September 2011

A new start.

As summer fades out and school bursts in, I feel upset to be saying 'farewell' to this summer's events. In a matter of weeks my holiday to France, Greenman Festival, sitting in the park eating ice cream and having time to spare will be nothing but a distant memory; a beautiful memory nevertheless.
For teenagers, summer is a 6 week period which you must fill with fun, friends, laughter and times you will look back on and smile at. Soon winter shall join us yet again and stay until the sun breaks through the clouds in a good nine months.
For me, I end every summer with a hatred towards the seasons autumn and winter, but this year I am going to put the effort in to make the next few rainfilled months just as blissful as my floaty summer dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers